Model 8010 Foaming Release Agent
The Model 8010 Foaming Release Agent
Sprayer controls cost and keeps the trucks rolling. The unit dispenses the
release agent at the push of a button. It is an automatic mixing station
that blends the release agent with water at the proper dilution rate and
aerates the mixture to produce a thick foam. The foam not only make the
product adhere better to the truck bed, but foaming the product causes it to
expand 15 to 20 times in volume. Thus 1 gallon of mixture makes up to 20
gallons of foam reducing product consumption. There are two built in timers,
one controls the length of feed and the second provides a lock out feature
to prevent overuse. For more details call our customer service department.
1) Heavy duty plastic enclosure.
2) Weather Resistant remote push button switch.
3) Heavy duty aluminum spray wand.
4) Color coded metering tips to precisely meter the chemical induction rate.
5) Regulator to vary foam consistency.
6) Time lockout feature to eliminate overuse.
150 PSI MAX
TEMPERATURE RATING: 160 o F
1.5 GPM AT 40 PSI
½ to 25 OZ/GAL
4.5 SCFM AT 40 PSI
FOAM CAPACITY APPROX.: 20 GPM AT 40PSI